Prep-Set-Go is a fast track exam prep form of the course where you will get a quick re-look at all the important technology skills covered in Exam SC-400, as well as get trained on key aspects of the exam, gather tips and ticks and attend live practice using mock test. You will also be provided with all the resources that will get you all set to go for the certification exam!
Duration and Schedule
Student Kit Inclusions
During the course you will be provided access to:
- Microsoft Official curriculum (MOC) e-book
- Microsoft Azure subscription (valid for 30 days) for hands on labs practice
- Microsoft 365 Trial Tenant credentials
At course completion you will be provided:
- Certification Exam Voucher
What you will learn
In this fast track exam prep course we will do a quick recap of all the important technology skills covered in Exam SC-400 including topics like:
- Explain and use sensitivity labels.
- Configure Data Loss Prevention policies.
- Secure messages in Office 365.
- Describe the information governance configuration process.
- Define key terms associated with Microsoft’s information protection and governance solutions.
- Explain the Content explorer and Activity explorer.
- Describe how to use sensitive information types and trainable classifiers.
- Review and analyze DLP reports.
- Identify and mitigate DLP policy violations.
- Describe the integration of DLP with Microsoft Cloud App Security (MCAS).
- Deploy Endpoint DLP
- Describe records management
- Configure event driven retention
- Import a file plan
- Configure retention policies and labels
- Create custom keyword dictionaries
- Implement document fingerprinting
Here is the course outline:
1. SC-400 Express Prep Session
2. Live Exam Practice